Clearlink is a great place to work because we have hundreds of people working every day to make it that way, so we are always excited when that work is recognized with an award. When we earn these recognitions, it is the culmination of collaboration, strategy, feedback, and sustained effort, so we get excited to share the celebration! We’ve been recognized for many awards over the past three years (25 in total!), here are a few of our favorites:
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award – Employee engagement has always been a major focus for Clearlink, and we’ve been strategic and deliberate in our approach, keeping pace with industry leaders like AT&T, General Motors, Kellogg Company, and Samsung. Companies are judged on their achievements in eight categories: leadership, communication, culture, rewards and recognition, professional and personal growth, accountability and performance, vision and values, and corporate social responsibility.
- Gold Stevie, Stevie Awards for Great Employers; Achievements in Health and Wellness – We know healthy employees are happy employees, so Clearlink leadership and People Team members put a huge focus on supporting the wellness of everyone. We believe helping employees stay healthy and happy is the right thing to do, and it helps employees to reach their full potential, both personally and professionally. We scored high marks for our ability to get the vast majority of our employees participating in our plan to the highest tier, where Clearlink actually pays for their monthly premiums. Judges also liked the wide range of physical and wellness opportunities we provided, including activities like kayaking, paddle boarding, skiing, mountain biking, and more.
- Shatter List Award, Women Tech Council – Because of all the hard work and collaboration focused on equity that has taken place over the past few years, this award was highly celebrated throughout our organization. After doing an audit to see how we matched up against our local demographics in 2017, we took deliberate action to increase the number of women in our workforce, especially women in leadership; rising from 22% of our workforce being women to 39% within two years. These awards are evaluated in four areas (executive engagement, company programming, community investment, and women’s or diversity and inclusion group) and seek to recognize those companies that are “accelerating removing the glass ceiling for women in tech by enacting impactful programs and cultures that create inclusivity and promote women throughout the technology sector.” This award is proof of our commitment to moving beyond words and actually walking-the-walk when it comes to supporting the women of Clearlink.
- Silver Stevie, Stevie Awards for Great Employers; COVID-19 Response – The health and safety of our people is our top priority, so being recognized as one of the companies with the best response to the pandemic earned many virtual high-fives across our organization. Our leadership acted swiftly and decisively to protect everyone in our company and have been strategic in supporting all our people every step of the way as the pandemic has unfolded.
- Large Business Diversity Award, Utah Diversity Connections – Our first company value is to “Create Community” and our final value is “Respect Every Person.” We are serious about our collective focus on making and keeping Clearlink a place where inclusion and diversity are two pillars of our identity. Having our inclusion and diversity efforts be recognized as one of the tops in Utah helped prove that we are on the right path on a journey that never stops.
- Bronze Stevie, Stevie Awards for Women in Business; Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women – It was wonderful to see our earnest and continual efforts around creating equality and equity be recognized in an international awards competition featuring entries from a multitude of countries around the globe. Judges responded to our year-over-year increase in women promoted to or hired into management positions, our extension of the Parity Pledge to include the director level, our inclusion and diversity initiatives, and much more.
- Fast 50 Award, Utah Business Magazine – As a regular on this list (9 out of the past 11 years) that recognizes the 50 fastest-growing businesses in the state of Utah, we know that with growth comes opportunity. We never rest on our laurels and understand that innovation is what drives our opportunities of tomorrow. The more we grow, the more we are able to provide our people with opportunities.
Our people and teams have also racked up quite a few individual and team awards, including:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards – Marketing Professional of the Year – Preston Van Dyke, VP of Search
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards – John Anderson, EVP of Finance
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch – Ashley Walton, Director of Content
- Finalist, Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign, Cosette Jarrett and HSI Team
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign, Sage Singleton and Safewise Team
- Bronze Stevie Award, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Award – Lisa Fowler, Marketing Director
- Utah Business Magazine’s Corporate Counsel of the Year Award, Matt Lowe
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards – Emiah Gardner, VP of Strategic Partnerships