Salt Lake City
Job Posting Title:
As a Business Analyst at Clearlink, you will work hand in hand with the senior leadership to evaluate partnership and acquisition opportunities. In addition, this individual will conduct market research and industry analysis, while regularly presenting your findings and recommendations to our leadership team.
The ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, intense curiosity, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to identify trends and make compelling business arguments. They will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail). Ideally, this person will come from the investment banking vertical and will be looking for a more manageable work-life balance.
Clearlink is looking for someone who is sharp and capable and wants to prove themselves in our fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Conducts structured industry analysis across dozens of verticals to help Clearlink to make informed decisions on key strategic opportunities
- Partner with business leaders to optimize performance for new and existing initiatives
- Develop models, dashboards, and presentations to provide strategic and analytical insights to leadership team
- Work efficiently against tight deadlines to provide accurate and informative data analysis for business development efforts
- Support our acquisition efforts through general due diligence items such as financial modeling, market analysis, etc.
- 3-5 years of a data analysis experience
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Microsoft Office expert
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with senior executives
- A strong bias toward data-driven decision making
- Compelling presentation skills a plus
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and sales company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Clearlink’s leading-edge technology and 2,000 digital marketing, sales, and data science experts are the reason it’s been a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
And in the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
Salt Lake City