Salt Lake City
Medicare Sales Associate – UT Virtual
Clearlink is currently seeking experience Sales Agents to join our Virtual, UT Medicare team. You will assist customers in making Medicare health care decisions by carefully matching customers with the optimal products and services. This person will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of professionalism and providing a great customer experience to all customers, while consistently meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Drive sales and revenue by assisting customers in making healthcare decisions over the phone.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales and performance goals.
- Ability to close transactional sales.
- Abide by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Marketing Guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Make outbound calls to follow up on and close business.
- Other duties and projects will be assigned as needed.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience selling Medicare Supplement/Medigap is a preferred.
- Experience selling Individual and/or senior insurance products via the telephone
- Excellent computer software skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Project and Internet skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer BA/BS; High School Diploma required.
- Call center experience a preferred.
- Must be flexible in hours you are able to work (possible weekends).
- REQUIRED 6 WEEK TRAINING ONE OF OUR UTAH OFFICES (Orem or SLC)
- MUST LIVE IN UTAH
What we Offer:
- $16.50 an hour Base + commission
- Exciting monthly sales contests
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Package
- Upto 12 days paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(K) participation
- Employee development classes