Senior Client Partner
*COVID-19/Remote Work Update
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long term strategy, and we are now hiring in WA, UT, AZ, CO, FL, IL, MN MO, NY, NC OR. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For
Senior Client Partner
The Senior Client Partner owns the overall marketing strategy for a client. They require no supervision, work directly with client teams and clients to complete their work, and regularly train team members on their expertise. They are successful if they are driving channel-specific strategy on client projects while helping their team produce other well-rounded strategists.
Senior Client Partners will have extensive client-facing responsibilities.
Senior Client Partners will specialize in individual accounts with limited oversight, as instructed by the Team Lead.
This position reports to the Client Partner Team Lead.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Support the Client Partner Team Lead to help execute strategy for clients across multiple marketing channels and platforms.
- Supervise client marketing channels, seek out growth opportunities, optimize efforts, and provide broad strategic insight around client marketing goals.
- Partner with the Team Lead to develop strategic recommendations for communicating about marketing opportunities, including goals, campaign strategies, tactics, budgets, and timelines.
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month, partnering with Portent’s Analytics team when needed.
- Build and manage multiple client relationships by serving as the day-to-day contact and proactively engaging on client issues.
- Assist with new business and client-renewal growth efforts.
- Share knowledge and experience across the Client Partner team and agency through presentations, individual trainings, and leading team trainings.
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends and standard methodologies.
What You Need
- 4-6 years of marketing account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- Intermediate working knowledge of major digital marketing strategies and platforms, including analytics, organic, and paid channels.
- Intermediate working knowledge of digital marketing tools.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with senior management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong client relationships and client service management.
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-reliant, excellent problem-solver, results-oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve.
More About Portent
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built a killer team comprised of experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
*Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.