Salt Lake City
Who We’re Looking For
Software Engineer – Salt Lake City
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of Clearlink’s Sales Tech team. As part of the Sales Tech team, you will work in a highly collaborative environment to build the next generation technology stack for one of the fastest-growing companies in Utah. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s biggest brands.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for the driven, the goal achievers and the optimists to join us as we lead the charge to build next-generation tech stacks, applications, products, and microservices. And if you can think of something we haven’t yet, that’s a bonus.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Work with team members to make architectural decisions.
- Working extensively with Vue.js and Laravel frameworks
- Sharing what you learn as you grow your programming skills
- Mentor junior development team members.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, support and enhancement
- Design and maintain coding standards to enhance app development and maintenance
- Utilize PHP within the Laravel Framework to engineer and develop a micro-service architecture that facilitates the Clearlink order entry system
What You Need
- A strong desire to learn from others and to teach others
- 3+ years as a Software Engineer
- Extensive understanding of Vue.js & Laravel
- Extensive understanding of MySql and database strategies
- Extensive understanding of Git
- Strong understanding of Docker is a plus
- Strong understanding of DevOps is a plus
- Extensive experience working on web applications
- High proficiency in written and verbal technical communication
- Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related degree and 3 years of experience in the job offered or a closely related position
Experience with AWS, service-oriented architecture, high-availability architecture, and/or Test Driven Development
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming, including onsite massage therapists, yoga classes, and personalized nutrition and fitness coaching
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition reimbursement, leadership programming, opportunities for industry conferences and influence
- Generous PTO and work/life integration
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. What does that mean? It means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow.
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink. Over the last couple of years, we’ve been recognized with dozens of awards, such as:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Free sets of ski passes to Utah’s top ski resorts
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.