Salt Lake City
Who We’re Looking For – Software Engineer – Salt Lake City
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of Clearlink’s MarTech (Marketing Technology) team. As part of the MarTech team, you will work on building tools to help assist in the marketing efforts for one of the fastest-growing companies in Utah. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s biggest brands.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for the driven, the goal achievers and the optimists to join us as we lead the charge to build next-generation tech stacks, applications, products, and microservices. If you can think of something we haven’t yet, that’s a bonus.
Breaking Down Your Day-to-Day
- Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Work with team members to make architectural decisions.
- Coding using PHP, Go, or whatever fits the task at hand.
- Sharing what you learn as you grow your programming skills
- Mentor and coach junior development team members.
- Maintain coding standards to enhance app development and maintenance
What You Need
- A strong desire to learn from others and to teach others
- 1-3 years as a Junior Software Engineer
- Knowledge of Coding Standards and Best Practices
- Understanding of database strategies
- Understanding of Git
- Understanding of Docker
- Experience working on web applications
- High proficiency in written and verbal technical communication
Experience with Laravel and React is a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay – Range between $70,000 – $100,000 Annual Salary
- Award-winning healthcare coverage and wellness programming.
- 401(k) matching
- Investment in your personal development: tuition reimbursement, leadership programming, opportunities for industry conferences and influence
- Generous PTO and work/life integration
More About Clearlink
Established in 2003, Clearlink employs more than 1,700 sales, marketing, and technology professionals in Utah, Arizona, and Washington state. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility. As the global leader in Intelligent CX, Clearlink is committed to providing intuitive, connected, and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey.
In the past year alone, Clearlink and our people have been honored with over a dozen awards, including:
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace. Some of the benefits include:
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
*Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
*COVID-19/Remote Work Update
We learned from the new reality of Coronavirus (COVID-19) that remote hiring, onboarding, and ongoing employment is not only possible but adds value for our people and to our business. The accomplishments of our team while working in a remote capacity catalyzed us to embrace remote work as a long-term strategy, and we are now hiring in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, MN, MO, NY, NC, OR, TN, TX, UT, and WA. While our day-to-day approach has changed, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping people to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever. #LI-remote